Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A long time between postings!!

Back from the dead!
Well I am on my own for a little while as my partner is at our unfinished abode trying to finish it. We are kind of on a deadline because we have resigned from our current position but cannot go into a house that is unliveable. I don't know why i put myself in these positions!!
I guess I was just so fed up with work and thought I was having a major breakdown and the only way was to get the hell out.. I kind of convinced Andrew to resign and now I have to deal with his ever increasing stress levels plus my own. Fun fun fun....I must say though once I hit send on the email to our Director I felt a calm feeling wash over me. Itwas only brief but pleasant. Surely it was worth it? Okay so i am majorally stressed about putting my son in a new school and probably putting my 2.5 year old daughter in childcare, not really having anything concrete to move too and really scared about perhaps not being able to get clients for my new business etc and the list goes on and on.
Hopefully the old saying of closing one door and another opens rings true - and quickly!! And it better bloody be a big solid shiny new door with lots of bells and whistles on it...
I had a really nice Mothers Day. Cal made me a bookmark that spelt out MY MUM and then he said really nice things about me on each letter. Like M y mum is really cool. and Usually my mum makes me the yummiest lunches. Well U is a pretty hard letter to come up with. :-)
Okay I am off to bed.

1 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Deanne said...

Got to let some of the other Mums win 'yummiest lunch' just some of the time. :-) Good luck with getting the house fixed up and finding clients! I'm sure Cal will be fine in a new school - should be good if there are more kids to play with. :-) Catchya soon, Dee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home