Sunday, July 23, 2006

Spring Cleaning in July

I seem to be springcleaning all over the place.The cabins at both parks are being done and my house has had a shake up. I think that is only because mum and dad are coming to stay!
On my path to organization I have been manically cleaning. I usually dislike spring cleaning the cabins and I must admit I have kind of pushed most of it towards our staff this year. However I do love to take everything out and wash and dry it and place it back all neat and pretty. Even the old cabins come up a atreat after a good scrub.

I have tried to go over and help to scrub walls and things and my daughter takes off out of the cabin and runs into the garden or into the laundry or anywhere that I cannot see her. So I run after her put her back in the cabin and start again. After a few thousand times of going back and forth the staff are loooking at me like, please go back to the office and leave us in peace!! hehe.

Back to my own house. I ajaxed the shower whilst showering tonight. The fumes were a bit out there!It is an old shower and does not look much better once cleaned. It is chipped in places and has water stains that are impossible to get off.I hope mum and dad don't think that I don't clean it!

Mum and Dad are going to lookk after the kids for a few days while my husband and I go to Brisbane. First time away from the kids. Scary..So mum and dad will be staying in our bed. So I bought an electric blanket. I don't particulary like electric blankets but I don't want Dad to be cold. It is one that has a woolley underlay. I must admit it is rather comfy. ,maybe it will stay on after they have gone home! I just hope the kids behave.

Rori has started to crouch next to me when she is going to the toilet. Pants on that is. Not at the potty stage yet. Although she will do a number two and then look straight at me and go Eww poo! Smart kid! Maybe not long now before she will be on the potty that would be good. Although I must say that disposables are oh so convenient.

Well I must go and mop the floors. Cal spilt Peaches and the juice all over the kitchen floor and it has that sticky feel to it at the moment,. Yuck...

Catchya

1 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger Deanne said...

Heya Megs,

I didn't clean my house today and went out into the city to meet a friend. On the way home, the boys called to say they were at my place. I didn't even have any biscuits! lol I don't think they cared too much. :-) Hope your trip to Brizzie goes well and that Mum and Dad like the wool underlay. Maybe I should move to Tassie... a wooly underlay sounds extra spec!

Catchya later!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home