Sunday, June 18, 2006

Ist VIP Entry

Feel a little weird as this is the first time I have written a Blog. My sisiter has one and I love reading it and seeing what she is up to. In fact it kind of feels like I am sneaking into her thoughts and seeeing things from a different perspective.
Both my children are in bed asleep so I have a bit of quiet time. I should be finishing off my theory module on Personal Training for Children whilst I have a spare minute but feel a need for something different.
I read an interesting piece the other day on preservatives and artificial flavours etc in our food. Which then led me to the website www.fedup.com.au by Sue Dengate. Really interesting and a bit scary to see all the crap they put in our foods. So am going to try the failsafe cooking methods for a while.
I guess that is all for the moment. We have Jenny Morris playing at our local tavern this Saturday coming. She will be staying at the accommodation establishment we run. Rather exciting. Always loved that song, "She's got to be loved" Is that showing that I am 80's child!
Well I am going to try and Blog regularly more for therapeutic reasons than anything else. I used to write a lot as a child and it always made me feel better so why not try it as an adult!! Got to be better than prosaic - I'm joking!!
Do you sign off on these things, I don't know well bye for now.

1 Comments:

At 4:45 AM, Blogger Deanne said...

First VIP Comment... :-)

Hi Megan,

Thanks for the link to Fed Up. I hope this will be one of many fine posts! I will be visiting and even commenting often!

Catchya later,

Dee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home